MY SAUNA STORE - The wrong item was shipped
I purchased a 2 person indoor infared sauna from My Sauna Store. They shipped me a 2 person outdoor infared sauna.
The company withdrew $975.00 from my bank within 24 hours to pay for the sauna I purchased. I waited and waited for my sauna to arrive, when it finally arrived it was the wrong one.
The only way to contact this company is by a 1 800 number. I called and finally spoke to a man named Mike. Mike assured me that he would correct the problem and return my call before the close of business that day.
Mike has never called me and I called many times and now they have blocked my telephone number. I can't contact anyone at the company now.
I have sent several emails and they have never answered any of them. I served 24 years in the United States Marine Corps, I was getting this sauna to try and help with some of the pain you have after retiring from military service and then getting older. The company telephone numbers are
1-800-968-0903 or 1-888-800-5635
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "Do not buy from this company! My hot tub cover does not fit. Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I..."
- "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..."
- "I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture. All the cushions are coming apart. See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at..."
- "Yesterday, in preparation for my summer vacation, I whet in and bought some summer wear items at the Emeryville Marshalls. I didn't have time to try anything on, because I..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..."