MY SAUNA STORE - The wrong item was shipped
I purchased a 2 person indoor infared sauna from My Sauna Store. They shipped me a 2 person outdoor infared sauna.
The company withdrew $975.00 from my bank within 24 hours to pay for the sauna I purchased. I waited and waited for my sauna to arrive, when it finally arrived it was the wrong one.
The only way to contact this company is by a 1 800 number. I called and finally spoke to a man named Mike. Mike assured me that he would correct the problem and return my call before the close of business that day.
Mike has never called me and I called many times and now they have blocked my telephone number. I can't contact anyone at the company now.
I have sent several emails and they have never answered any of them. I served 24 years in the United States Marine Corps, I was getting this sauna to try and help with some of the pain you have after retiring from military service and then getting older. The company telephone numbers are
1-800-968-0903 or 1-888-800-5635
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..."
- "The web site doesn't exist. It leads you to another page of web sites that don't apply to your needs. The PCL gives you that site to get..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."