MY SAUNA STORE - The wrong item was shipped
I purchased a 2 person indoor infared sauna from My Sauna Store. They shipped me a 2 person outdoor infared sauna.
The company withdrew $975.00 from my bank within 24 hours to pay for the sauna I purchased. I waited and waited for my sauna to arrive, when it finally arrived it was the wrong one.
The only way to contact this company is by a 1 800 number. I called and finally spoke to a man named Mike. Mike assured me that he would correct the problem and return my call before the close of business that day.
Mike has never called me and I called many times and now they have blocked my telephone number. I can't contact anyone at the company now.
I have sent several emails and they have never answered any of them. I served 24 years in the United States Marine Corps, I was getting this sauna to try and help with some of the pain you have after retiring from military service and then getting older. The company telephone numbers are
1-800-968-0903 or 1-888-800-5635
Paul11937b8e review #207908
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."