MY SAUNA STORE - The wrong item was shipped
I purchased a 2 person indoor infared sauna from My Sauna Store. They shipped me a 2 person outdoor infared sauna.
The company withdrew $975.00 from my bank within 24 hours to pay for the sauna I purchased. I waited and waited for my sauna to arrive, when it finally arrived it was the wrong one.
The only way to contact this company is by a 1 800 number. I called and finally spoke to a man named Mike. Mike assured me that he would correct the problem and return my call before the close of business that day.
Mike has never called me and I called many times and now they have blocked my telephone number. I can't contact anyone at the company now.
I have sent several emails and they have never answered any of them. I served 24 years in the United States Marine Corps, I was getting this sauna to try and help with some of the pain you have after retiring from military service and then getting older. The company telephone numbers are
1-800-968-0903 or 1-888-800-5635
You may also like
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "Delia is a backyard breeder and a puppy mil she will buy your dog complain about anything to force your hand to refund some money s back then she will..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "My Ipad screen arrived cracked. I have contacted them and got a "You will receive your refund once the post office refunds us" response. My order was February 27 and..."