MY SAUNA STORE - The wrong item was shipped
I purchased a 2 person indoor infared sauna from My Sauna Store. They shipped me a 2 person outdoor infared sauna.
The company withdrew $975.00 from my bank within 24 hours to pay for the sauna I purchased. I waited and waited for my sauna to arrive, when it finally arrived it was the wrong one.
The only way to contact this company is by a 1 800 number. I called and finally spoke to a man named Mike. Mike assured me that he would correct the problem and return my call before the close of business that day.
Mike has never called me and I called many times and now they have blocked my telephone number. I can't contact anyone at the company now.
I have sent several emails and they have never answered any of them. I served 24 years in the United States Marine Corps, I was getting this sauna to try and help with some of the pain you have after retiring from military service and then getting older. The company telephone numbers are
1-800-968-0903 or 1-888-800-5635
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebeeâ€™s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i..."
- "JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them . Then I bring them up on my computer..."
- "I got a can of Great Value Chicken and Stars Condensed soup and there was a bone in it about an inch long. Trying to find a place to..."